The Athletic Boosters strive to make a difference in the athletic programs at Holy Name High School. We help to continue the fine “tradition” of athletics at Holy Name and make the “vision” a reality.
As BOOSTERS we organize and conduct specific fundraising activities and promote and sponsor events in support of all Holy Name High School athletic programs. The funds we provide to HNHS are intended to purchase durable goods for teams to be used over multiple seasons or subsidize special projects via Athletic Department requests.
HN Athletic Booster fundraising activities include:
- Annual Night at the Races – November 21, 2015
- CYO Basketball & CYO Volleyball regular season, tournament and playoff site
- Concessions, both games and after school
- Team Shop and Yard Signs
- 50/50 raffles at various games
These fundraising activities are separate and distinct from team specific events.
Meetings are held in the Athletic Classroom at 6:30 p.m. on the THIRD MONDAY OF EACH MONTH (unless otherwise noted), AUGUST through JUNE. See dates listed below for the 2015-2016 school year. Please come and join us as we promote and foster interest in these programs, which enhance the opportunities for our student body, staff, alumni, and fans.
- August 17, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- September 21, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- October 19, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- November 16, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- December 21, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- January 18, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- February 15, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- March 21, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- April 18, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- May 16, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- June 20, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
2015-2016 HN Athletic Booster Board
President: Ron Canda ’79
Vice President: Cindy Rosko
Treasurer: Jim Joyce ’70
Secretary: Margaret Balodis