Holy Name High School Daily Dashboard
Updated September 18, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Known New Daily Cases: 0
Class of 2024: 0
Class of 2023: 0
Class of 2022: 0
Class of 2021: 0
Known Positive Cases in Isolation: 6
Class of 2024: 0
Class of 2023: 5
Class of 2022: 0
Class of 2021: 1
Beginning Friday, September 11, 2020, Holy Name will post a daily update here about cases at Holy Name. The site will be updated every day at 4 p.m.
This data is communicated in accordance with the public health order issued by the state of Ohio’s Department of Health. As Governor DeWine’s order mandates, cases of COVID-19 must be reported to the school immediately. In turn, Holy Name must notify the Cuyahoga County Board of Health and families within 24 hours of this news.
Moving forward, this will be the platform we use to communicate any new cases. All-school communications may not be sent each time we learn of a new case of COVID-19; however, this site will be updated every single day.
Additionally, we will continue to follow directives from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health about contact tracing protocols, and will work to identify all those in close contact with the confirmed positive cases.
This webpage has been created to serve as a centralized location for all information that will be communicated to families during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here, you will find all emails that have been sent to parents/guardians and students, as well as other details that we hope will help the community.
As updates become available and need to be communicated, we will do so as quickly and clearly as possible. Please know that every decision made now and moving forward is with your students’ well-being and safety in mind. We realize this is a stressful time for our community and country, and our prayers are with you all as we navigate this evolving situation. Thank you for the positive messages and support you have already sent to our administration and faculty. We will get through this together, as Namers always do.
Email Communications to Parents/Guardians and Students
For easy access, here is a list of all the teachers, intervention specialists, tutors, guidance counselors, administrators, coaches, and other staff members you may need to get in contact with during this time. The list includes each person’s department/title, name, and Holy Name email address.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) General Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends to practice the following habits:
• Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
• Throw used tissues in the trash.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
• Avoid sharing drinking glasses, eating utensils, dishes, towels or other personal items.
• Choose a room in your home that can be used to separate sick household members.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Related Links