Join the Holy Name High School family!
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland and Holy Name High School are pleased to accept applications for the position of President. Holy Name High School (HNHS) is a Diocesan–owned, comprehensive, co–educational, Catholic high school committed to academic excellence and the development of student gifts. Enrollment is 588 students in grades 9 through 12.
Holy Name High School was founded September 1914 as a four-year secondary, co-educational, Catholic high school, nestled in the heart of Parma Heights, Ohio. The school has grown steadily over the years, establishing and reinforcing a strong tradition, a proud history, an exciting spirit, and a rich heritage.
Holy Name High School’s graduates now number over 16,500 located all over the world. NAMER alumni have contributed to the Greater Cleveland community, nationally and internationally through their outstanding accomplishments. Students become a part of our tradition and family when choosing to make a NAME for themselves here at Holy Name.
Holy Name has provided young men and women with a nurturing and supportive educational environment in which to grow not just academically, but also spiritually, socially, and morally. We are dedicated to encouraging students to live according to Catholic values and to developing those abilities that will prepare them to lead responsible, constructive, and meaningful lives. www.holynamehs.com/we-are-hn-welcome.
• A practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church, who is committed to and knowledgeable of the teachings, values, and traditions of the Catholic Church and able and willing to give witness to the faith at all times.
• Advanced degree in administration or the equivalent, with educational experience preferred.
• Successful experience in Institutional Advancement/Development Management. Grant writing experience necessary.
• Experience in fiscal, facilities, and personnel management.
• Ability to inspire a shared vision across constituencies in a Catholic Secondary School Community.
• Acts as chief executive officer of the school, responsible to the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland through the Office of Catholic Education for all aspects of the school.
• Acts in unison with the principal to ensure excellence and compliance with the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
• Ensures mission effectiveness and faith leadership in keeping with the Roman Catholic Church tradition.
• Monitors proper fiscal and facilities management of the institution.
• Promotes the school and its programs to the extended community.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and contact information for three (3) professional references and completed Diocese of Cleveland Employment Application to email@example.com. In the subject line please enter: “President Holy Name High School.” Position will remain open until filled. Formal review process of all complete submitted materials to identify candidates for interview will begin on February 2, 2020.
The Diocese of Cleveland Employment Application can be found at https://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/files/assets/employment-application-diocese-of-cleveland.pdf.
Holy Name is looking for a head varsity volleyball coach. Interested candidates should please send resume, cover letter and references to Athletic Director, Richard Kozub (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates must hold all required coaching certifications (Pupil Activity Permit, CPR, Sudden Cardiac Certification, Concussion, First Aid/Health and NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching.)
There are no teaching opportunities at this time.
There are no staff opportunities at this time.
The official Holy Name High School Employment Application must be filled out when applying for a position at our institution. Please submit this form, as well as your cover letter, resume and references, when pursuing a position at Holy Name.
All application materials, including a cover letter, resume, and list of three references, can be emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
All employees and volunteers who have contact with students undergo thorough screening, including background checks through the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification (BCI&I). For complete information on screening policies, see the revised Policy for the Safety of Children in Matters of Sexual Abuse, section 1.2 (p. 3).