Welcome to HN Admissions!
By igniting your spirit and inspiring your future, Holy Name doesn’t just prepare you for college, we prepare you for life! As a Holy Name student, you learn to think for yourself, to be accountable for yourself, and to be open-minded to both new ideas and different people. If you decide to make Holy Name your high school, you will find that we not only focus on you academically, but we also help you grow as a person, spiritually, socially, and morally. From classes and retreats, to rallies and games, you are bound to find a lot of things to love about Holy Name!
In an effort to adhere to recommendations aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19, specific back-to-school measures have been taken at Holy Name High School for the Fall, including those that involve admissions. All admissions events such as the HSPT, Namer for a Day Shadowing Program, CYO Nights, and others have been modified and/or put on hold for the time being.
We are excited to provide prospective students with new ways to learn about Holy Name, our traditions, offerings, staff, and student body. Please visit the different tabs under admissions for more information on the following:
- HSPT Prep Classes
- HSPT Testing – Optional
- HN at Home: Virtual Information Sessions
- Private Family Tours
- Virtual Open House
To stay up-to-date on all things related to admissions, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletters. Please complete the form below to subscribe.
Subscribe to HN Updates!
Applications, recommendation, transfer, and authorization forms can be found in the Admissions Applications/Forms Tab.
To view our Academic Profile click here.
Holy Name High School admits qualified students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students of Holy Name High School. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- 99% of Holy Name Students Go on to College
- 15:1 Student:Teacher Ratio
- Average of 23 Students per Class
- Faculty & Staff are Focused on Individual Needs of Students
- Earn College Credit on Campus through the College Credit Plus (CCP) Program
- More than 150 Students Enrolled in the CCP Program
- Many Honors & AP Courses Offered
- Strong School Spirit
- Affordable Tuition along with a Great Education
- Financial Aid Available by filing the FACTS Form
- Academic, Placement Test, Music & Endowment Scholarships Available
- Chapel is the Heart of our Campus
- Numerous Extracurricular Clubs & Organizations
- Strong Athletic Programs