Shadowing Experience: Be a “Namer” for a day!
Interested in learning more about Holy Name High School? Join us for a day through our Shadowing Program. Prospective students may begin shadowing on Friday, September 1, 2017, which is the annual Fall Sports Rally. The school will operate on a special schedule that day. Traditional shadowing begins Tuesday, September 5.
Paired up with a Namer, you can experience firsthand the Holy Name spirit through classes, activities, sports and spending time with the students and faculty who make up the Holy Name family.
Experience first hand:
- More Than 100 Years of Strong Traditions
- 6 Computer Labs
- High-Tech Library Media Center
- Completely Wireless Campus
- 30+ Academic Clubs & Activities
- 15:1 Student: Teacher Ratio | Average Class Size 23 students
- Advanced Placement Program
- College Credit Plus (CCP) Program (Earn Over 50 College Credits at HN)
- 25+ Athletic Activities – Great Opportunities for Almost Every Level of Athlete
- Legendary NamerNation Spirit
- Unmatched Spiritual and Ministry Programs
- Professional Guidance Counselors