Be a “Namer” for a day!
Interested in learning more about Holy Name High School? Join us for a visit through our Namer for a Day Program.
Paired up with a current student, you can experience firsthand the Holy Name spirit through classes, activities, sports and spending time with the students and faculty who make up the Holy Name family.
Eighth grade students may begin visiting Holy Name in September.
If you are interested in being a Namer for the Day this fall, please contact Director of Admissions Mr. Trace Althoff at email@example.com or at 440-886-0300 ext. 100. All Namer for a Day scheduling will be done via phone and email; there will be no sign-up sheet this year.
All students that visit Holy Name must comply with our Namer for a Day Guidelines.
Experience first hand:
- More Than 100 Years of Strong Traditions
- 6 Computer Labs
- High-Tech Library Media Center
- Completely Wireless Campus
- 30+ Academic Clubs & Activities
- 15:1 Student: Teacher Ratio | Average Class Size 23 students
- Advanced Placement Program
- College Credit Plus (CCP) Program (Earn Over 50 College Credits at HN)
- 25+ Athletic Activities – Great Opportunities for Almost Every Level of Athlete
- Legendary Namer Nation Spirit
- Unmatched Spiritual and Ministry Programs
- Guidance Counselors