Shadowing Experience: Be a “Namer” for a day!
*Shadowing during the 2016-2017 School Year Officially Begins on September 8, 2016*
Interested in learning more about Holy Name High School? Join us for a day through our Shadowing Program. Paired up with a Namer, you can experience firsthand the Holy Name spirit through classes, activities, sports and spending time with the students and faculty who make up the Holy Name family.
Experience first hand:
- More Than 100 Years of Strong Traditions
- 6 Computer Labs
- High-Tech Library Media Center
- Completely Wireless Campus
- 30+ Academic Clubs & Activities
- 15:1 Student: Teacher Ratio | Average Class Size 23 students
- Advanced Placement Program
- College Credit Plus (CCP) Program (Earn Over 50 College Credits at HN)
- 25+ Athletic Activities – Great Opportunities for Almost Every Level of Athlete
- Legendary NamerNation Spirit
- Unmatched Spiritual and Ministry Programs
- Professional Guidance Counselors