Hello to all Faculty, Parents, and Students,
My name is Chef Mark Hoover, and I am Holy Name’s Resident Director of Dining Services. I want to introduce myself and tell you about the exciting year we are looking forward to here in Food Service. Our menu is created to help ensure a wonderful dining experience that provides a wide variety of foods while being affordable, comfortable, and appealing to the students and parents in both taste and nutrition. Our goal is to ensure balance while utilizing ingredients that are familiar and seasonal.
As a graduate of Pennsylvania Culinary, I have had the opportunity and privilege of preparing food in many different settings for many different types of cuisine including Health, Comfort, and Fine Dining. I am excited for the upcoming year and all of the opportunities that come with it. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any dietary allergies or restrictions you may have. I look forward to meeting all of you and answering any questions you may have as well as discussing any culinary information we can share.
Breakfast Combo = $5.00
French Toast + Beverage
Cereal with Milk + Beverage
Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel + Potato + Beverage
Lunch Combo = 5.25
Grill Sandwich + Side + Beverage
Grab & Go Sandwich + Side + Beverage
Pizza Slice + Side + Beverage
Grab & Go Salad + Beverage
Signature Entrée + Beverage
Beverages Include Water or Milk (since milk is a 1/2 pint size, students can take two milks as part of combo)
Small Salad (no protein)
Along with the new food service, Holy Name is also introducing a new way to pay for school lunches. PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, will now be used to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Visit our portal using your internet browser: www.payschoolscentral.com.
2. Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your student(s). When prompted to enter “school district” information, choose “Holy Name High School” from the drop down list of choices.
3. You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
4. Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you like.
5. The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. The ID number appears on your student’s schedule and in ProgressBook. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the Main Office.
6. The ACH transaction fee when using an electronic check (made out to AVI) to load money into your student’s account is $1.75 per transaction. The internet convenience fee when using a credit or debit card to load money into your student’s account is 3.9% per transaction.
7. To avoid these fees, you can make payments to your student’s account with a check made out to AVI. These checks must be turned in to the main office. Please note that paying with a check will not result in an instant update to your student’s account. If using this payment method, please plan accordingly to insure your student has lunch money available to them.
8. Regardless of payment type, AVI personnel will not update student accounts during lunch periods. Please plan ahead with regard to loading money into your student’s lunch account.
*Students are welcome to buy their lunch with cash. We encourage pre-paid accounts on the recommendation of AVI. It speeds up the service and give students more time to enjoy their meal.*