Holy Name now partners with AVI Foodsystems. Offerings in the cafeteria will be posted on the school website and updated as provided by the chef in residence.
Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, February 5, a limited amount of breakfast sandwiches, bagels, muffins and cereal will be available for purchase in the cafeteria before homeroom begins at 7:50 a.m.
**Please contact Chef Rogers with questions. He can be reached via email at email@example.com.**
Along with the new food service, Holy Name is also introducing a new way to pay for school lunches. PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, will now be used to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Visit our portal using your internet browser: www.payschoolscentral.com.
2. Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your student(s). When prompted to enter “school district” information, choose “Holy Name High School” from the drop down list of choices.
3. You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
4. Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you like.
5. The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. The ID number appears on your student’s schedule and in ProgressBook. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the Main Office.
6. The ACH transaction fee when using an electronic check (made out to AVI) to load money into your student’s account is $1.75 per transaction. The internet convenience fee when using a credit or debit card to load money into your student’s account is 3.9% per transaction.
7. To avoid these fees, you can make payments to your student’s account with a check made out to AVI. These checks must be turned in to the main office. Please note that paying with a check will not result in an instant update to your student’s account. If using this payment method, please plan accordingly to insure your student has lunch money available to them.
8. Regardless of payment type, AVI personnel will not update student accounts during lunch periods. Please plan ahead with regard to loading money into your student’s lunch account.
*Students are welcome to buy their lunch with cash. We encourage pre-paid accounts on the recommendation of AVI. It speeds up the service and give students more time to enjoy their meal.*